Monday, October 1, 2012

Week 7: A New Game Plan

Dear Family and Friends I am happy to hear that everything is going well in the U.S. and that everyone is excited for General Conference. We will see it here in a few weeks in French. This week Elder Twitchell and I did a little re-evaluating on our game plan. Up to this point we have been working almost exclusively with less actives here in St. Pierre because there is so much less active work to be done. While this was good and we have seen some success, we have decided to focus more on investigators while continuing to see the less-actives that are making progress and that desire to come back to church. We think that getting the members involved with new investigators and baptisms will really help to unify and to lift the branch. There is not too much big news to share this week, but things are looking up and it is great to be working hard for the Lord. This church is true. The French is coming along, but I feel like If i give you an update every week, I won't ever see any progress, so I will let you know later on. It was very good to hear about Caleb's baptism, and I have never seen anyone look that good in a suit. I am so proud of him. What a blessing it is to be raised in the Church. Best wishes to everyone this week. I love you all very much. Carpe Diem, Elder Wynn

No comments:

Post a Comment