Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Dear Family and Friends Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I feel as though it's been long since I last wrote an email. I hope that everyone's Christmas was wonderful and that your New Year starts on a good note. We will be spending New Year's Eve with a member family, until 9:30, when we will go home and sleep. That being said, I will be up and moving on January the first before the New Year starts in America. As expected, missionary work is challenging during the holidays. We do our best considering the circumstances. We tried to focus on member and less-active work more than usual this week in order to be as effective as possible. We were placed in a few situations this week that reminded us that Heavenly Father is in charge. I don't think that missionaries often run into people by coincidence. I'm at a major loss for words today, and the free internet café was closed today, so we're paying to share a computer lounge with a group of adolescent french video-gamers. I'll do my best to write more next week. I love you all, Carpe Diem, Elder Wynn

No comments:

Post a Comment