Monday, January 7, 2013

Week 20: Back to work after the holiday slow-down!

Dear Family and Friends, Happy New Year. I hope that all is well in every one of your lives. Unfortunately, we don't have a lot of time for emails today; I will do my best. This week was a bit difficult because of New Year's Day, and because of a storm warning that kept us in our appartment for an extra day. We are hoping to be able to start seeing investigators again this week. There are multiple investigators that we haven't seen in weeks because of their holiday unavailability. There's not a whole lot to report this week. Elder Mariteragi and I were able to have a really good weekly planning session and companionship inventory, during which we discussed and planned several new ideas to remotivate our companionship and to stimulate the work. We'll see how it goes. Elder Mariteragi is officially trained. He passed his twelve week on Friday. I love you all, I'll write more next week! Carpe Diem, Elder Wynn

No comments:

Post a Comment