Monday, February 25, 2013

Week 26: Creole pizza & missionaries

Dear Family and Friends, I do not have very much to write today, but the week was well enough spent. I read that it snowed again in Utah--have I mentioned that there aren't seasons here? The highlight of my week was a lesson that we had with Gerville on Friday. We took our ward missionary, Dédé, and three Creole pizzas. We spent most of the time before eating discussing the current challenges that have entered Gerville's life since he decided to progress and move forward toward the Church and to baptism. With every good decision that I have seen people make on this island, there has been, without fail, opposition. While this can be frustrating at times, it is another testimony to me of the truthfulness of this Gospel and of what we are doing out here. The lesson went well, and the pizza was well-received. I need to get some pictures with Gerville. As soon as I do, I will include one in my email. Thank you, once again, for all of your love and support. I wish you all the best this week. CD, Elder Wynn

No comments:

Post a Comment