Saturday, March 9, 2013

Week 26: Zone Conference

Dear Family and Friends This has been an interesting week in La Réunion. All is well, but we suffered the effects of many cancellations and other frustrations during the week. This morning, we went to Cilaos, which meant that I have now visited each of the three La Réunion cirques. Cilaos is accessible by car, but the road is unworldly. I'll send a picture or two. On Friday we had a zone meeting that was led by our zone leaders, Elders Twitchell and Long. More than I have ever felt before, I felt that the lessons that were given were prepared and delivered for my companion and I. The meeting was a testimony to me that the Lord inspires his leaders on all levels. I love you all very much and hope that you are doing your absolute best to be happy, and to follow the Lord. I was especially touched by an email sent to me this week from my mother, including the stake conference address of President Matthew Scott De Visser of the Sandy Utah Hidden Valley Stake. I add to it my testimony that we are indeed the Saints of the Latter days, and that the time is now to prepare ourselves and the Church of Jesus Christ for the Second Coming of the Savior and for the many events that will precede its arrival. I know that God loves us, and that he has prepared a way for us to be perfected through the Atonement of his only begotten son, Jesus Christ. I wish you all the best in the upcoming week, and send you my support and love. Seize the day. Elder Wynn

No comments:

Post a Comment