Thursday, March 14, 2013

Week 27

Dear Family and Friends I think I need to start off by congratulating Utah Men's Swimming and Diving for their performance at the PAC-12 championship meet. I just received an email from my father informing me of some of the highlights, and my adrenaline seriously spiked. Whether or not any members of the swim team are reading this week's email, my congratulations and encouragement go out to all members of the team that have competed so far this championship season, and to those who will move on to swim at the next level. Go Utes! I'm happy to hear that the weather is finally warming up in Utah. I am happy to report that it has been very slightly cooler here during the last few weeks, mostly due to the return of wind in St. Pierre. Recently, we haven't seen anything over 34 Celsius {93F}. This week went considerably better than last week. We were blessed to have the opportunity to do two days of splits, once with the district leader and his companion, and once with the zone leaders. I learn a lot from effective exchanges, and they break up the routine. We were able to do some effective work this week with less actives, which is rewarding. Anaelle, a less active that we have been working with for a few months, came to church yesterday with her son and her two half-brothers. Anaelle's family is one of my favorite families to work with here. We are looking forward to President Adam's attendance in the St. Pierre branch next Sunday. He will arrive in La RĂ©union this Saturday, and will spend several days doing administrative work, during which we've heard there will be interviews with the missionaries. That's about all that I've got for this week. I'll close with my testimony that God lives, and that he loves each one of us personally. I know that he wants the best for us and that his 'work and his glory is to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man.' There is nothing that will make us happier than learning to please God. Best wishes to all of you this week, Carpe Diem. Elder Wynn

No comments:

Post a Comment