Monday, April 22, 2013

Week 33: LAUS DEO-Seize the Day!

Dear Family and Friends I hope that all is well on the other side of the planet. We were blessed with the opportunity to watch Conference this weekend. I don't think that I was ever excited enough for Conference before my mission. I am so grateful for the General Authorities, for their divine callings, and for their addresses. We watched Conference at the St. André group building, and were joined by several members and on Sunday morning by Safia. Conference was her first LDS Church experience, we hope that she received it well. We will be sending three missionaries home this week that started on La Réunion and are currently serving in Madagascar or on Mauritius. Elders Barclay, Cusick, and Temarohirani arrive today or this weekend and will be staying with different missionary companionships until they go home on Wednesday. Elder Cusick, who was Elder Bedwell's trainer, will be staying with us. Elder Barclay is my trainer's trainer, or my mission grandfather. We are looking forward to a full week of finding efforts. We are in pretty serious need of more investigators. I'm tempted to start looking for a soap-box to stand on. As usual, I don't have too much to say, but all is well. I know that the Church is true, that there is a prophet of the Lord on the earth today, and that God and Jesus Christ love each of us very much. I wish each of you all the best this week. Stay safe, and magnify your efforts in all that you do. Laus Deo Elder Wynn

No comments:

Post a Comment