Monday, June 17, 2013

New missionaries arrive!

Dear Family and Friends, This week has been really busy. Luckily, the business is mostly over for now and I am in a set companionship with Elder Twitchell, my trainer for the next month. It's great to serve with him again. We have very similar desires and we get along really well. Between Elder Milot and Elder Twitchell I was with Elder Bedwell for a day and Elders Mariteragi and Peck for a few hours. If you want to count those mini-companionships, I've had five companions in a week. We received four new missionaries on Wednesday. Elders Peck and Sanchez from Lehi and Arizona and Sisters Hurst and Edwards from somewhere in Utah and San Antonio Texas. The orientation with them went well and they are settling into their new areas and companionships. Elder Mariteragi is training Elder Peck in the St. André area, so we no longer have two church units to attend to. As I mentioned, I sent Elder Milot home this week. He arrived safely at home after honorably serving his mission. I felt like we were companions for about two weeks. I'm not sure what else to say, that's about it for this week. I can say that I love work. Work feels so good and it makes me so happy, and no work has made me happier than the Lord's work. I am very blessed to be a missionary and to have a knowledge of the truth and of the goodness of God. Being a missionary is such a blessing, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I wish the best to all of this week, I hope that you will do your best in everything that you do. I love you, and I reciprocate your prayers for me and for we missionaries in general. To my father, and my two grandfathers, I wish you a very happy Father's Day. LAUS DEO Elder Wynn

No comments:

Post a Comment