Monday, January 27, 2014

I feel enormously blessed...

This morning we went out to Ste Rose to do a hike along the seaside that was recommended to us by Elder and Sister Heap before they left. I took a lot of cool pictures, but I don't think I will be able to send them today because I'm using a computer that looks like it's about 15 years old. Anyway, the hike was fun and the ocean was beautiful. Almost all of the shore in that area of the island is black volcanic cliffs, which makes for some really beautiful sights of the waves crashing against the cliffs. This has been a good week. We are fairly busy right now with Visas and helping the Madsens, but it's really not all-time consuming and we find plenty of time to work. For the moment, we are doing our best to get Ste Clotilde moving. We are doing a lot of contacting, but for the moment we are not getting a lot of bites. I'm not discouraged about this and we will persevere. Results follow the trial of faith. The St Denis branch is an absolute blast. I love the time that I get to spend around the members and I leave church every week feeling seriously recharged. I don't know what else to say today, and I'm just about out of time. I responded to some much-appreciated emails today from some long-lost friends. Thank you, Mom, for putting my name and email address out there! Unfortunately, I wil have to leave you with a little less than usual today. I will, however, say that I feel enormously blessed to be on a mission right now and I am very, very blessed. I am also very thankful for all of you, for all of your support and prayers. I would not be who I am today if it were not for the incredible entourage that has surrounded me my whole life. I am grateful to my Heavenly Father for you. I wish you all the best this week, Elder Wynn

No comments:

Post a Comment